New Delhi, acclaimed as “one of the Ultimate Cities of a Lifetime to visit and explore,” is the pivot of political and administrative functioning in India. The development of real estate assets in this city has been persistent with increasing population and the supportive growth of industrial base. The prime location of International Airport, availability of sturdy infrastructure and rapidly growing metro rail links have given a revitalized boost to real estate of this city. The restructured land-use policies and the expanding NCR region have promoted New Delhi as one of the most prominent real estate destinations in the international property market.
Maximum return on investments in premium properties
- Sharp appreciation of properties located around commercial and recreational sites
- Majority of middle-class population possessing considerable disposable income
- Easing of pressure in Delhi with sprawling Delhi NCR region and new venues of further growth in realty
- Superfast connectivity to all directions via meticulously planned expansion of metro links
- Robust growth in retail, hospitality and commercial sectors along with increasing demand of residences
- Delhi Development Authority approves ‘land pooling policy’ and paves way for liberalized land acquisition
Real estate in New Delhi has substantially grown over the last few years owing to expansion and growth in the regional expanses. Areas like Dwarka and Faridabad have tuned into full-fledged towns owing to the increased demands of affordable residences complimented by a healthy absorption rate. This has further promoted high standards of residential real estate development with exponential returns on investment in these areas. Noticeably, the progressive retail and hospitality establishments in Dwarka and Faridabad have further enlarged the scope of operations for residential real estate in New Delhi.